Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014

1st January 2014... The day to make resolutions you half heartedly intend on keeping!
In the past year I've had a fantastic time, moving to another country, learning a language, meeting lots of new people and one of my best friends got married. In light of this I don't think I really have many resolutions to make as I'm already pretty awesome (insert sarcasm here). However below I will write a few and see how I get on this year! 
1- Exercise again! I used to go to the gym 3-4 times per week. This year due to the move, the lack of money and my absolute hate for running I've probably exercised 3-4 times in a year. Therefore I must do something to slim down and become healthier! 
2- Travel more. I've only been to two continents and I'm hoping to expand this to three this year. One of my best friends is currently volunteering in Rwanda for two years and I'd love to visit her. I miss her lots and I've never been to Africa so it's win win!!
3- Save some money. I always thought I'd be better with grown up stuff by my age but unfortunately I'm not. At all. Thus year I need to properly save so if I ever desire to buy a house/car/holiday I can without wondering which bank to rob first! 

That's it for now... Like I say I'm pretty happy with my life so I want to tweak it rather than change it! 
Happy New Year, let me know your resolutions. 
Me and my sister New Years Eve 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment