Saturday 19 January 2013

Big hair! - heated rollers tutorial

Hi, hope anyone reading this is having a good weekend and not too affected by snow if you are in the UK. For Christmas I finally got some Enrapture Extremity Heated Rollers and I love them!
Picture from - enrapturehair.com

They heat up in less than 5 minutes and are easy to use. The roller and the clip are both heated so they are good to use on my thick hair. You get 10 medium sized rollers and 10 larger rollers to create waves, bounce and volume. I realise I'm starting to sound like I work for them, (I don't), so I'll show you the before, during and after process for using them. 




Here is the before. Please excuse the lack of make up and my grumpy face but it's the only picture I have! Luckily the lighting doesn't show up the bags under my eyes too badly! I have washed and blowdryed my hair and added Tresemme heat protection spray and some John Frieda blonde volumising mousse to help keep the style in place.

I put the rollers in starting by sectioning my hair in half to each side, making sure I had no tangles, which can be a complete chore for me. I then put a mix of the roller sizes in the top then bottom section of the hair. I made sure that the rollers on top were as close to the top of the roots as well to avoid a kink at the top. I then did my make up and they had cooled by the time I finished, roughly 10 minutes. Below is the result...


 In my opinion my hair looks much bigger and has more volume in the top. Love the curls and how my hair looks. I finished it off with Pantene Strong Hold Hairspray. Personally I love pantene hairspray and always use them. I have tried others but these seem to be the best for my hair.
 I hope you like the result too, let me know what you think by commenting below. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment