Thursday 2 May 2013

Hairstyle- Side ponytail with curls

Here is a hairstyle I had a go at today. It's the first time I've done it but as I had some spare time I though I'd try something different. Let me know what you think, even if you think it looks crap! (Although maybe sugar coat it for me ;) )

Side ponytail with curls and a plait.
Firstly I started by plaiting my hair at the front and then securing into a side ponytail. I think I need to practice my plaiting and French plaiting skills but this will do for today!

I then carefully used my Enrapture Extremity heated rollers in the ponytail and left for 10-15 minutes whilst I tidied up etc.
The rollers in (& slightly heavy!)
With the rollers out I ran my fingers through and sprayed with hairspray.
Up close


For those of you thinking - 'err maybe don't go out in that disgusting white vest!'
Don't worry I didn't! Even though I went to the cinema I still made a little effort with the clothes! Here's my outfit and the complete look





No comments:

Post a Comment