Sunday 24 March 2013

First week in Paris


My first week in Paris in Pictures...
Eurostar entertainment (with some sleep thrown in.)

All ready, and tired, to go!!


I'm staying in a huge house in the countryside for now! Very cute and very big. Still flat hunting for the centre of Paris as well.


My good luck/farewell cards from my amazing family and friends! I had to set them up straight away :)


Had a cocktail party on the first night in a beautiful area and flat in the latin quarter. Bring on the red wine!


My OOTD for the first day on my course. Went for casual ish as wasn't sure what I would be doing. Of course a pretty necklace was needed though!


I got off the metro a stop before and got my first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower in the morning on the way to the course! I was so excited I couldn't stop smiling!

Me in front of the Louvre!!!


On my way to Sephora for my much needed nail varnish I had to get a quick snap of the Arch de Triomphe


The louvre from the Jardin Carousel. Did a really long walk one afternoon/evening and saw Notre Dame, Pompidou, Les Halles, Louvre and Champs Elysee.


Sunset and the Eiffel Tower


Another shot of 'my' huge house.
I've loved my first week, think I have also found my favourite drinking/eating place in Paris too. Rue Mouffetard is gorgeous! Spent Friday evening with course mates drinking cocktails and wine on the terrace overlooking a square. I felt so Parisian! 

I'm beginning to learn French but think that once I'm working and settled I'll take a course to get better.
A bientot!!
Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment