Monday 29 April 2013

Outfits from the past 6 weeks

Outfits from my time so far in Paris...


My 1st trip to the Eiffel Tower. Cold day so I needed something warm and comfortable. I also love to layer up!

A day on my course teaching followed by an interview. Smart casual, and I love this skirt. I want a maxi version but in bright yellow.

Feeling very tired and no where special to go means a long slouchy jumper.


Study in Starbucks day - Leopard dress, grey jumper. 
(Yes I realise it's not a great picture but I only have an iPhone to use.)


One of my favourite dresses and my pearl necklace.

BBQ day! Bright orange dress and a long gold necklace. Sadly not much sun until the day after!


White dress and black biker jacket for dinner near the Eiffel Tower and then my second trip up. Very cold but I had to grin and bear it!

Not my chicest outfit but I'm mostly in all day job hunting and blog writing so I've gone for casual!

More to follow (hopefully after some successful job applications)...
I love reading comments so let me know what you think.

Maria x


No comments:

Post a Comment