Friday 8 February 2013

Dipped nails - gold and pink

Hi, in on a Friday night which means - nail time!! I've decided to not go with a spring style yet as there's a chance of snow this weekend so my mint green and light pinks are staying in the drawer tonight.

I wanted to do a gold with black dip as I've never tried it before. However, I've lost my black varnish! This being the case I went for my rimmel Lycra pro in urban purple for the 'dipping part'.

If you try this make sure you wait for each coat to dry. The pictures still have done of the messy edges on my nails but I will be tidying them up in the morning.

Let me know what you think. I'm not sure yet so it might not last that long!

Maria xx

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous nails:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :)
      Just checking out your blog now. x

      Delete
  2. love the gold!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colour combination!
    new follower here. follow back ? (:

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the follow! Will check out your blog too xx

    ReplyDelete