Sunday 6 January 2013

Sunday Sale Shopping

Last day of freedom before work so thought I'd go to London for shopping. Headed to Covent garden and found a cute t-shirt in the Zara sale. Black with a gold leopard heart. Perfect for casual days.

Ted Baker also had a good sale on, so many pretty dresses. My favourite was a multi brown silk skater dress with mesh t-shirt sleeves. Very pretty for dinner/dates etc. Sadly none in my size so I'll have to hunt for that one.

In h&m I found a leather look biker jacket. Very in this season (glamour,vogue, grazia) and in their new collection. I wasn't sure at first but this one feels nice, looks classic (no fashion bits that will look old next year) and only £29.99. I thought it was a good bargain and if I decide its bit my style then I haven't wasted lots of money. If I love it then its a stepping stone to a more expensive longer lasting one.

As usual probably will wear the t-shirt and jacket ASAP as I do with all shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment